Through the years Nurture has become a favorite destination for individuals seeking peace, couples looking for romance and families and friends wanting to bond and share precious memories. Aside from enjoying international standard spa and wellness treatments, there are lots of things that you can do .
Free WIFI is available in most areas of the village. Pls note that due to the lush tropical vegetation, there may be some areas where WIFI cannot be available.
A trampoline, swing, slide, volleyball, badminton and patintero area are available for children young and old.
A small pool is available for children and adults.
Veggies from the kitchen are sourced from our organic garden.
Various books and and a wide variety of DVDs are available to borrow.
Fitness buffs can avail of the equipment in the mini gym and yoga area.
For those who prefer a more sedat pace, parlor games, sungka, chess, playing cards, jenga, domino are available
Enhance your well-being with easy and gentle breathing exercises led by our Wellness team
Learn how to prepare healthy and delectable juices and dishes from our kitchen team
Learn how to make Wellness part of your lifestyle and improve your health, energy, relationships and mental abilities
Discover nature up close. The Nurture guide will bring you to nearby coffee orchards and pineapple plantations.
In Neighboring Countryside
- Taal Town – this carefully preserved historic town boasts of the largest church in SouthEast Asia. The market has beautiful embroidered products for sale, native chocolate and the most amazing array of wedding finery for rent.
- Ilog Maria Honey Bee Farm- developed by bee enthusiast Joel Magsaysay and family, Ilog Maria makes bee derived products including soaps, candles etc
- La Salle Museum – features Filipiniana memorabilia, costumes and art pieces
- Vegetable Farm at Gourmet Café – fields of lettuce, tomatoes
Taal volcano tours – ride on a pony or walk to the crater of the world’s smallest volcano. Buy plants in the town of Talisay, the jump off point for the volcano tours.
Tagaytay Zip line – enjoy breathtaking views of the volcano as you hang from the zip line! Great adventure awaits you.
Sky Ranch- ride the country’s highest Ferris Wheel and enjoy breathtaking views of Taal Lake and the countryside
- The quiet serenity of Tagaytay is the perfect location for its many churches including the mystical Pink Sisters Convent, the Italian inspired Calaruega Chapel where many weddings are held, the Lourdes Church run by the Franciscan brothers, the SVD Chapel, Angels Hills, Pink Sisters convent
- Brahma Kumaris is located 2 kms from Nurture Wellness Villageand is the perfect place for guided talks and meditation.
Many world class golf courses abound in the neighborhood of Tagaytay: Southwoods, Splendido, Riviera. Membership is required.
White sand beaches are found just 45 mins away in Nasugbu and Matabungkay, Batangas
- The shops of Sta Rosa and Nuvali are chock full of bargains of a wide range of branded products like shoes, clothes , sports wear, appliances, kitchen accessories and many others
- The area around the countryside is known for its Barako Coffee, Buko (young coconut) Pie , Native Chocolate and its ultra sharp handmade knives called “balisong”